Maximum 15 participants
- Learning Tabla Bols and reciting them to create a rhythmic phrase – 15 minutes
- Give some examples of simple bols through call and response.
- Chaitanya reciting one full phrase.
- Teaching the phrase by breaking it down into different parts.
- Have everyone contribute a compositional idea to put together a full piece – 20 minutes
- Ask attendees to come up with a location, emotion, and speed.
- Compose a melody with them in relation to the bol phrase
- Divide members into groups and build percussion instruments from items in their homes. – 25 minutes
- Have them explain their instrument and play it with the same bol
- Leave the module with your own percussion instrument and composition of your own.
Be the first to add a review.
to leave a review